Juventus and Napoli target Spurs star Son ahead of January transfer window

first_imgJUVENTUS and Napoli are reportedly monitoring Tottenham star Son Heung-min ahead of the January transfer window.The 27-year-old still has four years remaining on his £140,000-per-week contract with Mauricio Pochettino’s side.1 Son Heung-Min has scored five goals for Spurs this seasonCredit: Getty – ContributorBut according to the Express, the two Italian sides are keeping tabs on the 85-cap South Korea international.Spurs will not want to offload the former Hamburger SV man – who has scored five goals and made two assists already this season.Son has established himself as a fan favourite since he joined Spurs from Bayer Leverkusen in 2015 for £22million.He bagged 20 goals and made 10 assists as Tottenham reached the Champions League final last term.£1 FREE BET Try your luck with a free bet on any sport with LadbrokesThe frontman has previously been linked to Premier League rivals Manchester United.Old Trafford veteran Gary Neville claimed the 27-year-old would be the perfect fit for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side.But a move to Serie A looks more likely after his agent confirmed he could make a move to Italy at some point in his career.Speaking to Radio Marte, agent Thies Bliemeister said: “I’ve never brought a player to Napoli, but I’d like to because [Diego] Maradona, my favourite player, played for them.MOST READ IN SPORT THROUGH ITRobbie Keane reveals Claudine’s father was ’50-50′ in coronavirus battle’I ACCEPT’McGregor accepts Silva fight at UFC catchweight of 176lbs in huge super-fightTOP SELLERGavin Whelan has gone from League of Ireland to David Beckham’s InstagramPicturedA CUT ABOVEMike Tyson shows two-inch cut ‘picked up in training’ ahead of boxing returnExclusiveRIYAD RAIDMan City’s Riyad Mahrez has three luxury watches stolen in £500,000 raidPicturedAN EYEFULMeet Playboy model and football agent Anamaria Prodan bidding to buy her own clubI SAW ROORodallega saw Rooney ‘drinking like madman’ & Gerrard ‘on bar dancing shirtless’NEXT STEPJonny Hayes set to move to English Championship having been let go by CelticIT’S…NOT TOMMY BOWETommy Bowe discovers someone has been impersonating him on TinderMAC DADDYTriple H wants McGregor v McMahon with winner getting rights to billionaire strut”I’ve talked to Napoli in the past, with executives who are longer at the club.”Before he added: “As for Son at Napoli, why not? You can never say never in football.”Son likes Italy, the food and Italian people. It’s not easy to take him from Tottenham because he costs a lot but, one day, who knows?”Jurgen Klopp warns Liverpool not to underestimate Sunday match against Tottenhamlast_img read more

School Staff Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault on Nigerian Child in Greater Noida

first_imgA book seller employed with a Greater Noida-based school was arrested by the police on Oct. 24 following allegations from a Nigerian family that their child, who studies in Class 6, was being sexually assaulted by a member of the staff inside the school premises for last 4-5 years.The Nigerian boy has been studying in this school since 2013, when he was in Class 2. “His mother has alleged the child has been sodomized for the past 4-5 years,” Surajpur SHO Girish Kotiya was quoted as saying in the Times of India. “They had been noticing changes in his behavior for a while, during which time his academic grades, which were earlier in the 90s, had also seen a steady decline.”An FIR has been registered against the school bookseller Ashok Mishra under Section 377 (sexual activities against order of nature) of the IPC and the POCSO (Protection Of Children from Sexual Offences) Act.Mishra, who lives inside the school premises, was arrested on Oct. 24. A school representative refused to comment on the matter when approached by the publication. District Magistrate BN Singh said he will initiate action. The name of the school is being withheld to protect the child’s identity. No other details were furnished.The allegations surface when schools in the National Capital Region have been looking into their safety measures after a Class 2 student at Ryan International School in Gurugram, Pradhyuman Thakur, was found murdered in a school restroom early last month.After Pradhyuman’s death, the Supreme Court heard two petitions regarding children’s safety. Pradhyuman’s father Barun has established a foundation in his son’s name, which aims to make schools more secure for students.Earlier this year, multiple attacks were reported against African students in the Greater Noida area, following which the expat community took out protest marches. These attacks escalated to violent outbursts on March 27 at Ansal Plaza in Greater Noida, a video posted by Association of African Students in India showed. Related ItemsIndian schools child safetyLittle IndiaNigerian assault DelhiNigerian child sexually assaultedPradhyman murder Ryan Schoollast_img read more