Tag: 苏州中茵皇冠假日

Jobs boost for Limerick with new furniture store opening

first_imgLinkedin Danish furniture retailer Jysk has announced plans to open a shop in Limerick in March 2020.Jysk opened its first Irish store in Naas, Co Kildare last April followed by outlets in Drogheda, Navan, Portlaoise and Youghal.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Next Summer further stores will open in Carlow, Dublin, Sligo and Cork City.instagram.com/jysk.ie“Our goal is to establish new Jysk locations in towns and cities all over Ireland, so we can contribute to the local economy, especially in smaller communities where our job creation will be extremely valuable,” said Jysk Ireland country manager Roni Tuominen.Jysk is expected to have 10 full-time staff on average. LimerickNewsJobs boost for Limerick with new furniture store openingBy Meghann Scully – January 7, 2020 1816 RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Facebook Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads WhatsApp Predictions on the future of learning discussed at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival Emailcenter_img Previous articleGo on a virtual run with Ciara to help Children’s Grief CentreNext articleThe Breakdown EP126 Munster’s Worrying Slide Runs Into Crucial European Week Meghann Scully Advertisement TAGSJyskKeeping Limerick PostedlimerickLimerick Post Twitter Print Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clash Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Donal Ryan names Limerick Ladies Football team for League openerlast_img read more

Lebanese citizens released by UAE back home after mediation

first_imgBEIRUT (AP) — Eight Lebanese citizens who had been detained in the United Arab Emirates have returned home after mediation efforts by a Lebanese official led to their release. Tuesday’s release is part of efforts by a top Lebanese security official who recently visited the UAE and said the UAE will release 11 Lebanese citizens. It wasn’t immediately clear why the men were held but it comes at a time of rising tension in the Middle East between Iran and the Saudi-led six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council.last_img

JADCO imposes one-year ban on Russell

first_imgKINGSTON, Jamaica (CMC) – West Indies Twenty20 star, Andre Russell, was yesterday ruled out of several major upcoming global tournaments after being slapped with a 12-month ban for an anti-doping whereabouts violation.The 28-year-old globetrotting all-rounder missed three drugs tests back in 2015 after failing to report his whereabouts, and was penalised by the Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission(JADCO).He had faced up to a two-year ban if found guilty of the violation but will now sit out the game until next January under the 12-month sanction which takes immediate effect.“What the panel was required to do was look at the evidence given and to find whether the complainant established the requisite standard of proof, and that standard of proof is that it must be to the comfortable satisfaction of the tribunal that there was a first filing failure,” chairman Hugh Faulkner said afterwards.“And we found from the evidence that there was a first filing failure for the period January 1, 2015 to March 31, 2015.”He continued: “Again, using the standard of proof that we had enunciated, again to the comfortable satisfaction of the tribunal, we found that there was a filing failure – a failure to find whereabouts information – for the period 1st July 2015 to 30th September 2015, and then the third filing failure would have been for 1st July 2015 to 30th September 2015 but specifically, failure to provide the explanation required by the anti-doping rules for why you are late with the whereabouts filing.“Now the rules require that there must be three missed tests and that three missed tests happen within a 12-month period and we found that was the case.“As a result, the panel had no option but to apply a sanction. We looked at all the circumstances of the case, we looked at the evidence, looked at previous cases – precedents – and we came up with a one-year sanction.”Russell has played one Test, 51 One-Day Internationals and 43 T20s for West Indies, and was part of the squad which won an unprecedented second T20 World Cup in India last April.However, it has been on the global T20 circuit where he has made his name as an athletic fielder, a dashing lower order batsman and a lively seamer.In particular, he will miss the cash-rich Indian Premier League where he is contracted to Kolkata Knight Riders and for whom he is a key player.KKR’s chief executive Venky Mysore described Russell’s ban as a “big loss”.Russell also features for Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League in Australia, Sylhet Royals in the Bangladesh Premier League, Islamabad United in the Pakistan Super League and Jamaica Tallawahs in the Caribbean Premier League.The hearing to determine Russell’s fate wrapped up last September and he continued to play while awaiting the judgement to be handed down.Faulkner said the panel had opted not to make the dates of the ban retroactive and had also felt under the circumstances, that only a one-year ban was necessary.“In some instances, they (bans) commence on earlier dates before the decision and in this instance, bearing in mind all the circumstances, we believe the commencement date should be at the date of the decision,” Faulkner pointed out.He added: “In our decision, we cited the circumstances, we cited the cases and explained therein … our decision (not to apply) the maximum (ban).”Earlier this month, Russell was forced out of the Big Bash with a hamstring injury.last_img read more